Talk Show Co-Host
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You must have an interest in current events, entertainment, politics and human interest stories.
- You must be willing to actively participate in crowd funding, promoting the show to your fan base, securing advertisers, securing sponsors and researching news stories for shows.
- You must be available for show tapings in evenings and on weekends.
- If you’re interested and qualified, please provide:
- Your resume and/or bio
- Social media account analytics for the last six months to a year (this is not your number of followers, it’s your engagement with your followers).
- Website analytics (if applicable)
- If you already have experience in radio or TV, include your last year’s analytics and demographics for that program along with why the program is or isn’t still ongoing.
- You may also include links to video of prior experience or an introductory video with your submission.
Be creative. Tell us why we should choose you and what you will bring to the talk show.
EMAIL your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detroit CEO Magazine Special 2017 Issues *updated*
Detroit CEO Magazine has an excellent opportunity for individuals to gain more media exposure and have their opinions heard.
2017 Music Issue
We’re seeking experienced (five years or longer) artists (signed to major labels and independent), producers, DJs, songwriters, artist managers and record label executives, who are willing to share their experiences (positive and negative), to discuss the business aspects of the music business and give advice on the do’s and don’ts. We’re looking for individuals who can make themselves available interviews. Interviews will be held up until early May 2017. The issue will be marketed as the June 2017 issue for Black Music Month.
To submit for interview consideration please email email@example.com with your bio or EPK and contact information with subject Music Issue.
Please do not send any links, including videos, MySpace, Facebook or ReverbNation.